- Straps are digging in or slipping off?
Both scenarios are the result of a band that's too big. Try sizing down.
- Are there gaps or are you sagging?
Your cup should hug your curves. Try going down a cup size.
- Is your underwire digging in?
The underwire should fit flat against your ribcage, try a bigger band size or deeper cup.
- Is your band riding up or digging in?
Your band should be comfortably snug. Try a bigger band size if it's digging in and a smaller band size if it's riding up.
- Are you popping out?
If you're overflowing at the top or sides, try a larger cup size.
-The band should sit straight across from front to back
- -The gorge, where the two wires meet, should sit flat on the rib cage
- The wire should be sitting in the fold of the bust tissue (not on the stomach, not away from the body and not on the bust tissue itself)
-The cups should sit flush with the bust tissue, nice and smooth (no gaping or spilling over)
-To check if your bra is fitting correctly, lift your arms above your head (like you’re at a concert). Your bra shouldn’t pull away from your body, ride up or expose your bust from under the bra line.