1. A woman's bra size changes AT LEAST six times during her lifetime.
2. More than 70% of all women wear the wrong size bra.
3. A poorly fit bra can cause back pain, headaches, stretch marks, permanent grooves in the shoulders, bruises under the armpit and loss of elasticity in the breast tissue.
4. A properly fitted bra improves posture, overall appearance and body confidence.
5. Support comes from the band, not the straps - make sure you're wearing the right band size.
6. You should own a minimum of 3 bras - one you're wearing, one you're ready to wear and one that needs washing.